This website will provide you with answers to the following types of questions related to your department. If you have difficulty accessing this information or would like to take full advantage of the resources available on this website please attend one of our GIS Web orientation sessions to be held in November 2005.
• What are the
Street Address Ranges in this Subdivision?
• What are the boundaries of this Subdivision?
• What are the Housing Characteristics of this part of the City? (ex: Total Housing Units, Year Structure Built, No. of Rooms, Occupied Housing Units, Owner-Occupied Units, Monthly Owner Costs by Mortgage Status, etc)
• What is the Aerial View of this Site?
• What is the Condition and Quality of this property?
• What is the construction and foundation type (ex: C-Masonry, Block, Tilt-Wall with Pier) of this property?
• What is the Floor Plan of this property?
• What is the Frontage and Depth of this property?
• What is the legal description of this property?
• What is the location of the building on this property?
• What is the parcel configuration of this Subdivision?
• What is the status of our Capital Improvement Projects?
• What is the Zoning Category of this property?
• What type of Business is located in this property?
• What type of HVAC system is installed in this house?
• When was this house built?
• Where are the Emergency Facilities located in our City?
• Who is the owner of this property?
• How many stories are in this building?
• Is this property in the Flood Plain?