Code Enforcement / Neighborhood Services
This website will provide you with answers to the following types of questions related to your department. If you have difficulty accessing this information or would like to take full advantage of the resources available on this website please attend one of our GIS Web orientation sessions to be held in November 2005.
• What are the boundaries
of this Subdivision?
• What are the Housing Characteristics of this part of the City? (ex: Total Housing Units, Year Structure Built, No. of Rooms, Occupied Housing Units, Owner-Occupied Units, Monthly Owner Costs by Mortgage Status, etc)
• What is the Aerial View of this Site?
• What is the Condition and Quality of this property?
• What is the Frontage and Depth of this property?
• What is the legal description of this property?
• What type of Business is located in this property?
• When was this house built?
• Where are the Emergency Facilities located in our City?
• Who is the owner of this property?
• How many code violations have there been in my neighborhood?
• What are high code violation areas?
• What are our Evacuation Routes in times of emergency?
• What are the General
Demographic Characteristics of this part of the City? (ex: Total
Population, Sex and Age Categories, Race, Household Relationship, Households
by Type, Household Occupancy, Housing Tenure and Household Size, etc.)