This website will provide you with answers to the following types of questions related to your department. If you have difficulty accessing this information or would like to take full advantage of the resources available on this website please attend one of our GIS Web orientation sessions to be held in November 2005.
Where are the Emergency Facilities located in our City?
• Who is the owner of this property?
• What are the population characteristics (age, sex, martial status, etc.) of the people living within one mile, two mile, three mile etc., of this property?
• What are the Income and Poverty Characteristics of this part of the City? (ex: Income by Age, Income Level, Average and Median Household Income, Income by Race, Family Type, Poverty Status by Population and Race)
• What are the Housing Characteristics of this part of the City? (ex: Total Housing Units, Year Structure Built, No. of Rooms, Occupied Housing Units, Owner-Occupied Units, Monthly Owner Costs by Mortgage Status, etc)
• What is the legal description of this property?
• What is the status of our Capital Improvement Projects?
• What type of facilities are available throughout our Parks System?
• When was this house built?
• What is the Aerial View of this Site?
• What is the Condition and Quality of this property?
• What are the boundaries of this Subdivision?
• When was this property Annexed?
• What are the Asset Valuation Characteristics of our infrastructure such as Water, Sewer, Street, Right-of-Way etc? (ex: Replacement Cost, Value at Acquisition, Annual Depreciation, Accumulated Depreciation, Unit Cost, Current Value, etc)
• What type of Business is located in this property?
• Are there any Tax Exemptions for this property receiving?
• What is the Certified Value of this property?
• What is the current appraised value of this property and its appraisal history?
• What is the Depreciation Rate of this property?
• What is the Median Household Income of this area?
• What is the Net Lease Area of this property?
• What is the Tax Composition for this property? (ex: School District Tax, County Tax, Hospital Tax etc)
• What is the Taxable Value of this property?
• What is the Taxing Jurisdiction?
• What are the General Demographic Characteristics of this part of the City? (ex: Total Population, Sex and Age Categories, Race, Household Relationship, Households by Type, Household Occupancy, Housing Tenure and Household Size, etc.)
• What are the Economic Characteristics of this part of the City? (ex: Employement Status, Commuting Mode to Work, Occupation Type, Industry Type, Family Income Level, etc. )
• What are the Social Characteristics of this part of the City? (ex: School Enrollment, Education Attainment, Grandparents as Caregivers, Veteran Status, Disability Status, Nativity and Place of Birth, Language, Ancestry, etc.)
• What is the 1990-2000 US Census Population Comparative Ratio?
• What is the Contact Information of the Home Owners Association of this Subdivision?
• What are our Street Address Ranges?
• What are our Evacuation Routes in times of emergency?
• What is the Contour Characteristic of this piece of land?
• Where are our Hike and Bike Trails?
• Where are Public Parks located?
• Where are the Survey Monuments Located?
• Is this property in the Flood Plain?
• What types of trees are planted in our public land and how are they contributing to a cleaner environment?
• What is the Public Transportation Route in our City?
• How many traffic accidents occurred at this intersection?
• How many Traffic Signs are located within this intersection or within certain distance of this street network and what are their characteristics? (ex: 4 Traffic Lights, 3 Turn Left Signs, 4 Turn Right Signs, 6 Nos. – 45 mph and 4 Nos. 55 mph Speed Limit Signs, etc.)
• What are the most Common Code Violations?
• What is the construction and foundation type (ex: C-Masonry, Block, Tilt-Wall with Pier) of this property?
• What type of HVAC system is installed in this house?
• What is the Frontage and Depth of this property?
• What is the Zoning Category of this property?
• What is the parcel configuration of this Subdivision?
• What is the distance of the nearest Fire Hydrant to this building?
• What is the Floor Plan of this property?
• What is the location of the building on this property?
• What are high code violation areas?
• What is the pattern of high burglary/criminal mischief or similar crimes in our city?
• Where are Sex Offenders located in our City?
• How far is the closest Fire Station located?
• What is the location of available Commercial, Industrial or Vacant lands in the City?
• How many code violations have there been in my neighborhood?
• How many Fire Stations are located in our City?
• Where are the City Facilities such as City Hall, Police, Fire, Parks, Community Center, Wet Zone, etc.)