This website will provide you with answers to the following types of questions related to your department. If you have difficulty accessing this information or would like to take full advantage of the resources available on this website please attend one of our GIS Web orientation sessions to be held in November 2005.
• What is the Certified
Value of this property?
• What is the current appraised value of this property and its appraisal history?
• What is the Depreciation Rate of this property?
• What is the location of available Commercial, Industrial or Vacant lands in the City?
• What is the Median Household Income of this area?
• What is the Condition and Quality of this property?
• What is the Frontage and Depth of this property?
• What type of Business is located in this property?
• When was this house built?
• Where are the Emergency Facilities located in our City?
• Who is the owner of this property?
• What is the Contact Information of the Home Owners Association of this Subdivision?
• What is the Floor Plan of this property?
• What is the Zoning Category of this property?
• What is the Public Transportation Route in our City?
• What are the boundaries of this Subdivision?
• What are the Housing Characteristics of this part of the City? (ex: Total Housing Units, Year Structure Built, No. of Rooms, Occupied Housing Units, Owner-Occupied Units, Monthly Owner Costs by Mortgage Status, etc)
• What is the legal description of this property?
• What is the Aerial View of this Site?
• How many stories is this property built?
• What is the parcel configuration of this Subdivision?
• What is the status of our Capital Improvement Projects?
• Are there any Tax Exemptions for this property receiving?
• What are the General Demographic Characteristics of this part of the City? (ex: Total Population, Sex and Age Categories, Race, Household Relationship, Households by Type, Household Occupancy, Housing Tenure and Household Size, etc.)
• What are the Economic Characteristics of this part of the City? (ex: Employement Status, Commuting Mode to Work, Occupation Type, Industry Type, Family Income Level, etc. )
• What are the Income and Poverty Characteristics of this part of the City? (ex: Income by Age, Income Level, Average and Median Household Income, Income by Race, Family Type, Poverty Status by Population and Race)
• What are the population characteristics (age, sex, martial status, etc.) of the people living within one mile, two mile, three mile etc., of this property?
• What are the Social Characteristics of this part of the City? (ex: School Enrollment, Education Attainment, Grandparents as Caregivers, Veteran Status, Disability Status, Nativity and Place of Birth, Language, Ancestry, etc.)
• What is the 1990-2000 US Census Population Comparative Ratio?