Fire Marshal's Office
This website will provide you with answers to the following types of questions related to your department. If you have difficulty accessing this information or would like to take full advantage of the resources available on this website please attend one of our GIS Web orientation sessions to be held in November 2005.
How far is the closest Fire Station located?
• How much is the Static, Pitot and Kinetic Pressure observed in Fire Hydrant number XXX during the last inspection?
• What are the Characteristics of this Fire Hydrant? (ex: Manufacturer, Pressure, No. of Sprouts, Year Installed, Color, etc)
• What is the Condition and Quality of this property?
• What is the Frontage and Depth of this property?
• What type of Business is located in this property?
• When was this house built?
• Where are the Emergency Facilities located in our City?
• Who is the owner of this property?
• How many code violations have there been in my neighborhood?
• What are high code violation areas?
• What are our Evacuation Routes in times of emergency?
• What are the most Common Code Violations?
• What is the Contact Information of the Home Owners Association of this Subdivision?
• What is the pattern of high burglary/criminal mischief or similar crimes in our city?
• What is the Aerial View of this Site?
• What are the Street Address Ranges in this Subdivision?
• What is the construction and foundation type (ex: C-Masonry, Block, Tilt-Wall with Pier) of this property?
• What is the Floor Plan of this property?
• What is the location of the building on this property?
• What is the Zoning Category of this property?
• What type of HVAC system is installed in this house?
• What are the entry and exit avenues for this building?
• What is the Contour Characteristic of this piece of land?
• What is the distance of the nearest Fire Hydrant to this building?
• What is the Public Transportation Route in our City?