This website will provide you with answers to the following types of questions related to your department. If you have difficulty accessing this information or would like to take full advantage of the resources available on this website please attend one of our GIS Web orientation sessions to be held in November 2005.
Note: Crime Mapping Website is under development. As a result, at this time this website will not be able to provide answers/analysis related to Crime Pattern questions.
• What are our Evacuation
Routes in times of emergency?
• What are the entry and exit avenues for this building?
• How many traffic accidents occurred at this intersection?
• How many Traffic Signs are located within this intersection or within certain distance of this street network and what are their characteristics? (ex: 4 Traffic Lights, 3 Turn Left Signs, 4 Turn Right Signs, 6 Nos. – 45 mph and 4 Nos. 55 mph Speed Limit Signs, etc.)
• What are high code violation areas?
• What are the most Common Code Violations?
• What is the pattern of high burglary/criminal mischief or similar crimes in our city?
• Where are Sex Offenders located in our City?
• What is the Aerial View of this Site?
• What type of Business is located in this property?
• Where are the Emergency Facilities located in our City?
• Who is the owner of this property?
• What is the Contact Information of the Home Owners Association of this Subdivision?
• What is the Floor Plan of this property?
• What is the Public Transportation Route in our City?
• How many stories is this property built?
• What are our Street Address Ranges?
• What is the location of the building on this property?